We regret to advise that Helene Rickmers V 1411S had decided to evacuate from Rabaul port. She’s scheduled to berth Rabaul port on 1st of September. In view of the chaotic situation due to eruption of Mt Tavurvur, the port of Rabaul had ceased operations till further notice. Helene Rickmers V 1411S will proceed to Madang with eta on 2nd September. We will re assess the situation in Rabaul and advise further next week. Please feel free to contact our local offices if you need further clarification.
- Posted on
- By Webmaster
- In General News
- Leave a comment
No comment yet, add your voice below!